Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March & Spring Is Near!

Well I don't know about you but Gifted Imaginations is ready for Spring! Currently, I'm in Montana at Big Sky ready to go hit the slopes but wanted to touch base with you guys and let you know that our newsletter will be going out this week and we will feature most of our new products that you haven't seen! I love them people! If your little one is in PreK or K, then you'll love our Preschool Line of DVD Site Words that won many awards at Toy Fair, actually voted best DVD series by our Home School Moms'. We love our skuut but I gotta tell you the colors of the new bikes we're getting in you'll love! If you love P'kolino then you'll love all the new furniture we have in! Check out the new Chalk Board Table with Easy clean up!
If you love super savings, then I hope you're following us on Twitter & Facebook! I can promise you that this spring season will bring lots of special sells for our loyal followers and mommy bloggers! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning! Following from MBC. I'd love for
    you to pop by and visit my blog!

    Deanna
    http://www.moneysavingmomcanada.com/

    ReplyDelete